Same old Georgia fans

BamaRV

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 19, 2007
Roswell, GA
Having lived in Atl my entire life, I've been waiting for this matchup ever since the game moved to the Dome. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks.

Bud

3rd Team
Jul 25, 2000
Jacksonville, FL. USA
It can't be classified "same old Georgia fans" unless there was at least 5 min of discussion about how good they are going to be "next year"....
I like UGA, but I think they are happy with potential. As long as they can can create scenarios that next year will be their year, they are content with the current events and the administration is happy because a ton of UGA merchandise is sold.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Georgia might beat Bama;they have the talent. But I am sure glad we are playing them in the championship. Bama wins against them 9 out of ten times with the two teams this year. If they pull a perfect game they might win; odds are they will fold. That is what they do normally. Couldn't ask for a better match from Bama's side of things.

AlabasterBama

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2006
Alabaster, Alabama
Well I differ on the opinions of UGA fans. Our family closest freinds are UGA fans. They live in Georgia right across the Bama line and all of the Georgia fans I encounter when we visit (10 times a year) are very nice and civil. Their oldest boy has almost been converted by our family. I took the dad and his two boys to the Bame -FAU game this year and they were amazed at the stadium, quad, and facilities. This past weekend I attended the UGA-Georgia Southern game and took my kids as a return visit. All the people I encounter were great sports and are looking forward to the SECCG. I think all fan based have their radical crazies but for the most part UGA fans aren't like the barners or vols. We are actually meeting at my house to watch the SECCG. Going to be real fun.

If anyone doesn't think that our facilities are the elite of the SEC, you really needs to visit an away stadium. While UGA has a nice stadium and facilities it pales compared to UA. The one positive of Athens compared to T-Town was the ease of which you can leave the stadium.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Since the USC debacle, GA has made it's run to the SEC Championship game by beating Auburn, Ole Miss, FL and Ky. Combined record of 20-23. Alabama's last four SEC foes (aTm, LSU, MSU, UT) have a combined record of 30-14.

Let the Dawg fans puff their chests out. Once they get hunkered down in their seat for the game, they're going to realize why the Bama is the flagship school for the SEC.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
Well I differ on the opinions of UGA fans. Our family closest freinds are UGA fans. They live in Georgia right across the Bama line and all of the Georgia fans I encounter when we visit (10 times a year) are very nice and civil. Their oldest boy has almost been converted by our family. I took the dad and his two boys to the Bame -FAU game this year and they were amazed at the stadium, quad, and facilities. This past weekend I attended the UGA-Georgia Southern game and took my kids as a return visit. All the people I encounter were great sports and are looking forward to the SECCG. I think all fan based have their radical crazies but for the most part UGA fans aren't like the barners or vols. We are actually meeting at my house to watch the SECCG. Going to be real fun.

If anyone doesn't think that our facilities are the elite of the SEC, you really needs to visit an away stadium. While UGA has a nice stadium and facilities it pales compared to UA. The one positive of Athens compared to T-Town was the ease of which you can leave the stadium.
As you can see, most of the comments on this thread have been left by people that live here in Georgia. It's a different world when you live here. Just recently, I was in traffic and a UGA noticed my Bama magnets and started shouting things about Alabama that I can't say on here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.