Question About Tuscaloosa Post-Iron Bowl

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Ill be in the South end zone Saturday, checking "go to Iron Bowl" off my bucket list. But I have a question here. I'm headed back to Columbus to stay the night. But I thought I might hang around Tuscaloosa and watch the Egg Bowl or other games.

Can y'all give me the best places to go to do that?

Thx in advance and RTR.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Wilhagen's in Temerson Square. Much less crowded. A little off the strip but nearer most of the good restaurants. Wilhagen's also has really good food as well.

Wing's U or Wing's are also really good places to watch a game.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Ill be in the South end zone Saturday, checking "go to Iron Bowl" off my bucket list. But I have a question here. I'm headed back to Columbus to stay the night. But I thought I might hang around Tuscaloosa and watch the Egg Bowl or other games.

Can y'all give me the best places to go to do that?

Thx in advance and RTR.
Will you be stopping by Brett's book signing?

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Wilhagen's in Temerson Square. Much less crowded. A little off the strip but nearer most of the good restaurants. Wilhagen's also has really good food as well.

Wing's U or Wing's are also really good places to watch a game.
Definitely vote for Wilhagen's...MUCH better place than the Houndstooth, which, since the renovation, has NO character and is a total dump of a warehouse that serves beer now. Avoid at all costs. Wilhagen's also happens to have pretty decent food and a great spirit selection, and beers that a lot of places don't have.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.