LSU in the West

dajbama

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2011
Do you suppose they will order #2 Rings again this year for the SEC West?
Back to Back!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Most LSU fans I'm around are already talking about next season. They desperately want Auburn to beat us but most know the chances of that happening are very slim. They are very excited about their offense but I think they may have some issues on defense. They are losing a ton. And we know from experience that replacing a top notch defense ain't easy and it doesn't come without bumps in the road.

Last edited:

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
They were SEC championship rings that read "# 2 Nationally" on the side.
I have heard some players refuse to wear them.

Funny stuff,
Jason
Considering it was their horrible game plan that didn't even give them a dog in the fight... and then the same coach goes and buys those rings?

He's lucky that snide little act didn't cost him the entire team.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
They were SEC championship rings that read "# 2 Nationally" on the side.
I have heard some players refuse to wear them.
I bet in ten years more of those rings end up with Alabama fans than LSU players/fans.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Most LSU fans I'm around are already talking about next season. They desperately want Auburn to beat us but most know the chances of that happening are very slim. They are very excited about their offense but I think they may have some issues on defense. They are losing a ton. And we know from experience that replacing a top notch defense ain't easy and it doesn't come without bumps in the road.
I was thinking that they still didn't have many seniors at all. I know some of their guys may leave early, but what seniors do they have leaving?
Georgia is a team that loses a ton.
Edit- After checking both of those teams' rosters, I would still say that Georgia loses more, but even the Bulldogs don't lose as much as I thought. Of course, both of these teams have some talented juniors who will probably declare for the draft.

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
the most talented team in LSU history loss 1 in 2011. this season they loss 2 maybe 3 depending on who they play in the bowl game.
I'm predicting 3 losses next year with the talent lost on defense. you see a pattern?? :wink:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I was thinking that they still didn't have many seniors at all. I know some of their guys may leave early, but what seniors do they have leaving?
Georgia is a team that loses a ton.
Edit- After checking both of those teams' rosters, I would still say that Georgia loses more, but even the Bulldogs don't lose as much as I thought. Of course, both of these teams have some talented juniors who will probably declare for the draft.
They expect to lose Montgomery, Mingo, Logan, Minter, Simon, Reid, Loston, Edwards. This is the core of their defense. They return "a lot" in numbers I guess but with regard to impact players they lose a lot.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.