Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. the barn****

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaakRTR

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2010
Lexington Alabama
Arrived in Tuscaloosa for my first ever Iron Bowl about an hour or so ago. Can't wait! Roll Tide!
Hope you have a great time!! I went to the IB 5 years ago at Jordan Hare stadium, but haven't been to an IB at Bryant Denny yet.

As far as the game, I hope everything goes as expected with no injuries!

RTR!!!!
Jason

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I have some Christmas shopping to do in the morning, to keep me busy.

It feels like a Sunday, since I was off yesterday and today. I am glad we have the weekend ahead, I just hope 2:30 gets here quickly. RTR!

TideRollsInPa

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2010
Allentown, Pa
Good morning all, it's time to get up. The Iron Bowl is rapidly approaching...only 10 hours away. I can't wait. I am a little sad however that this will most likely be Coach Cheezit's last game. RollTideRoll

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Morning errbody and Roll Tide. Always saddens me some to see the Iron Bowl get here as it is the last regular season game. Thinking of kicking the barns backside always makes me get over it?

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Good morning, Y'all!!! Those of you in Tuscaloosa, or headed that way, I hope you have a fantastic time and represent the Crimson Nation well. Those of you watching on tv like I will be, don't get yourselves in any trouble doing your Christmas shopping. I don't want to see any Alabama sweatshirts in those videos of Best Buy shopping crowds gone wild! If you have to participate in that craziness, please wear an Auburn shirt. ;)

Roll Tide, and I'll see y'all in the game thread.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Morning! Headed to another Tgiving in Georgia. Then, game time! The only person who cares is me, but my FIL (a uga fan) will watch it with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.