Game Thread: Georgia vs. Georgia Tech

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I didn't realize Ga Tech couldn't stop the run...and can't tackle. This may get ugly fast. I thought Ga Tech was better.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
UGA is practicing for us next week. They came out running hurry up/no huddle offense. Apparently, people feel like that's the formula to beat us.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
UGA is practicing for us next week. They came out running hurry up/no huddle offense. Apparently, people feel like that's the formula to beat us.

No doubt, I am more interested in seeing how they do against Ga Tech running the ball. Our offense will be the key more next week. Putting together long drives.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I'm not terribly worried... unless Aaron Murray turns into Johnny Manziel suddenly.

Fleet footed, he isn't.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
See Tech move the ball on the ground like that... perhaps UGA should focus on winning THIS game instead of against us ;p

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I thought the same thing going into the aTm game, and the offense decided to stay in the locker room for the most part.

That was huge. If we didn't keep getting those three and outs....it would have been different. Got to keep Georgia's offense off the field.

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
I'd hate for UGA to run up the score and have the players go out and celebrate in Bulldawg fashion tonight.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
UGA is very aggressive on defense. To the point that they get sloppy, commit penalties, miss tackles, etc. They did strip the ball near the goal line on Ga Tech's opening drive. But the Dawgs are a very undisciplined team. They will likely get away with being that way today. But they won't vs Alabama!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
UGA is very aggressive on defense. To the point that they get sloppy, commit penalties, miss tackles, etc. They did strip the ball near the goal line on Ga Tech's opening drive. But the Dawgs are a very undisciplined team. They will likely get away with being that way today. But they won't vs Alabama!

This is what I am thinking. Their player, Rambo, seems to want to strip the ball each play and let's them gain big yards because of that. Plus Ga Tech is not a passing team. I hope we get good practice today with our quick passing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.