****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. the barn****

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Only negative of the day is Bell. I really hate that for him, he is such a great player. I wonder who will step up to take his place now. Maybe Cyrus?

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great win. Feel badly for Bell. Hopefully, next week, we'll bring our A-Game from the equipment team all the way up to the team captains, and bring that SEC championship back to Tuscaloosa

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Georgia is not Auburn, we must keep things in perspective. It might have been a good thing coach Saban put on the breaks to save that intensity for Georgia. They have more talent than I've seen them have in years but can be inconsistent. We will out coach them but will see maybe the best QB in the league, along with AJ :)

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Here is to a great week of practice and TCB in the GA Dome and bringing home another SEC Championship to TTown.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Good news: Saban in an understandably upbeat mood. Opens presser by talking about a failed attempt to hustle piece of pizza away from a player.

HORRIBLE news:
Saban: Kenny Bell with broken leg, will have metal rod inserted in tibia. Out 5-6 Weeks

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Good news: Saban in an understandably upbeat mood. Opens presser by talking about a failed attempt to hustle piece of pizza away from a player.

HORRIBLE news:
Saban: Kenny Bell with broken leg, will have metal rod inserted in tibia.
While that is horrible. We should be able to overcome it.

Here's to Kenny's off season rehab.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I'm not sure if I remember a domination that complete against a (historically) upper tier SEC team. I mean aside from the three passes over the middle to convert third downs they had absolutely nothing. Even with those three plays they literally never threatened to score, did they even cross the 50?

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I suddenly find that I have three goose eggs. One says 17-0, another says 36-0, now this one says something about 49-0!!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

HORRIBLE news:
Saban: Kenny Bell with broken leg, will have metal rod inserted in tibia. Out 5-6 Weeks
Wow. It certainly didn't look that bad but I only saw one replay. I wish him the best in recovery.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I suddenly find that I have three goose eggs. One says 17-0, another says 36-0, now this one says something about 49-0!!
We could have put 60 on them if we wanted, but it would have been pointless, pun?. Glad Coach Saban has his senses During the game unlike me.

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.