Florida or Notre Dame?

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
If Notre Dame is the only undefeated team, then they should play. Bama vs Notre Dame would be good for the game, another all SEC game would ruin the atmosphere. But I am for the deserving teams and Notre Dame went undefeated with a good schedule.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
I'd really like to beat nd, but at the same time I would really enjoy the whining from the SEC-haters if the BCSCG is all-SEC for a second straight year.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
I'd much rather play Notre Dame. Not only would it be a game that the football world would love to see, we can get a measure of revenge for the 1973 Sugar Bowl. That game still hurts.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Of Notre Dame, Georgia and Florida, I think Florida is the best team. If Florida doesn't turn the ball over an ungodly amount of times against Georgia, they are playing in the SECCG next weekend and the only undefeated team left. Florida may not win pretty, but they've had some really good wins against LSU, TAM, SC and now FSU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.