Blog: Latest Bama News 11/26/12

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Auburn has a difficult coaching vacancy to fill, maybe the most difficult college football vacancy of my lifetime. There's not much to offer Auburn in the way of advice, other than this: Any candidate willing to take this job should be crossed off the list. Because he must be a moron. And I say that, Auburn people, with affection. I'm not anti-Auburn, not now and not even in 2010, when being anti-Auburn was all the rage. That was a magical season on the Plains, and all of Auburn -- Newton, the school, the fans -- deserved better than it got from the bloodthirsty media. That said...

Anyone offered Auburn job now would be fool to take it-(with video) CBSSports

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
The regular season ended on Saturday with a dominating performance by the SEC in its four games against the ACC. Florida, South Carolina, Georgia and Vanderbilt beat ACC opponents by a combined score of 161–74. In league play, Alabama disposed of Auburn with ease (as expected), while Ole Miss became bowl-eligible with a 41–24 win over Mississippi State in the Egg Bowl.

SEC 2012 Season Recap and Awards-Athlon Sports

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
The Southeastern Conference's media wing always puts together highlights package that interest me because they seem to make odd choices. Sometimes I don't understand why they pick out certain plays but don't include others.When they put together a highlights package between two SEC teams, the selection of plays can lead you to believe it must've been a close game, even when one team actually blew out the other. So you can imagine my interest in seeing the SEC package from the Iron Bowl. How can you possibly make that one look balanced? From looking at the video, it appears the SEC didn't try that hard. It actually includes all seven Alabama touchdowns.

SEC’s highlight package from Alabama’s win over Auburn-(video) Daily Bama Blog

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.