Question: Nicholas Pasty Special Order Handbags Department Paris at hermes bags

betsyings5

Suspended
Nov 15, 2012
Posted by admin in Fashion Bags HERMES KELLY BAGS 32CM Nicholas Pasty works on one of the most prestigious streets in Paris ? Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. His workshop is located right above the hermes birkin flagship store.?Our customers will come to our workshop with their own designs and discuss with the artistic director whether it?s possible to put their designs onto actual handbags,? he said.Once a design has been approved, the customer comes to Pasty to select the material and color for the bag.?One of the finest materials is croco [crocodile] from Asia,? he said HERMES WALLETS 2012. ?They?re soft and smooth, flexible, yet resilient.?According to Pasty, one Kelly bag can use up to four sheets of crocodile, while one birkin bag may use up to six.After the material and colors have been decided on, Pasty and his colleagues start making the handbag.?It takes 20 [working] hours to create a simple handbag,? Pasty said.Customers sometimes demand to personalize their handbags by stamping their initials on the interior or adding their country?s traditional textile to the exterior.?A couple of years ago, a client from Japan asked me to sew a kimono textile onto her Birkin,? Patsy said. And the result? ?She loved it. After that, she always comes back every year to order new ones.?Pasty has loved working with his hands since his childhood. But it was his sister who inspired him to work with leather.?She was taking a two-year course at Chambres de Commerce et d?Industrie [Chamber of Commerce and Industry] HERMES KELLY BAGS 35CM,? he said. ?I picked her up one day and saw the works that she?d been doing. They got me very interested.?Pasty then took the same course. As one of the best students, he was immediately recruited by Hermes upon graduation. He then underwent six months of on-the-job training at the workshop.?I fell in love with the job,? he said.After 24 years working in the same department, he still loves what his doing.?Everyday is a challenge,? he said. ?Everyday, a client will come in with their own designs and challenge us to create their dream bag.?One of the most complicated bags that Pasty has made is an expandable travel-bag. ?It has a lot of zippers and hidden compartments,? he said. ?It took me 65 hours to create the bag.?He loves to travel during his time-off, with his journeys taking him to the United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan.The highlights of his travels will be when he spots the bags that he has made for his clients.?I feel happy when they carry the bags that I made,? he said.?Every bag is unique. I?d recognize every bag that I?ve made for the past 10 years. It makes me happy to make them happy.? Related articles: Clients wanting to sell their gently-used Hermes b Hermes outlet bags 2012 onlineHermes 30 cm Gold Togo Birkin Hermes outlet bags 2012 onlineJane Birkin tramples

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.