What was Gary referring to, saying "That's cruel" during IB?

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I'm suprised Gary didn't say anything about the students shouting "sux" after each Auburn starter was introduced. Offense, defense & special teams.

Bama By Birth

3rd Team
Dec 3, 2010
Ellaville, Ga
I was so far up in the North End Zone I could have changed the flags if they wanted me to and I heard the South end of the stadium booing loudly as the boogs went in to the tunnel. They are our rivals and we let them know. That's what you do. Last I checked, there is no love between the two.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Re: yelling "Coop!", I really look forward to DeAndrew White being better next year and I insist you all join me in yelling "Deuuuuuuce!" every time he makes a good play. I'm quite tired of being the only one in my section doing that. Can't wait to see White, Coop, the Joneses, Black, et. al. together - when have we ever had a truly good receiver corps?

What were the students yelling on our last down by the north endzone? I think it was either "56!" or "SEC!" but I couldn't hear from my north seats. I admit I wanted 56. Let your 2nd and 3rd team players play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.