Question: Bama OL/DL vs. Georgia OL/DL

We finally made it back to the game that been eluding us for the past couple of years and I believe this team is very very hungry. However the main place where it will be won is in the trenches, this time more than ever. We really need that Bama O-Line, who's been doing a wonderfully great job lately, to really step up, and I think they will. Now the D-Line needs to get a push. And I think they are rested up to get that push. I think we'll be on point this weekend and surprisingly loose. We've been here before and they know what's at stake and more importantly how to get it done. Roll Tide!

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
​I think our D will do a good job but honestly that J Jones worries me he is one heck of a player. Who on the O line will have the task of trying to handle him or what will we do to slow him down?

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
J. Jones will be identified by Barrett and A.J. before the play, and dealt with accordingly. Watch presnap for the pointing and calls. He will still make some plays but Bama will shift and shuffle to account for him. I'm not really concerned about him alot though. It is quick DL that have given us problems and UGA is more size and space eater types. Our Oline has done well this year with big DL's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.