Georgia or Notre Dame?

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Ok, I was wondering, what you thought.
Who scares you more, Georgia or Notre Dame?

Personally, Georgia scares me more than Notre Dame does. But, I only saw Georgia 1 time this year - I watched the Florida game and that defense looked good!!

Notre Dame doesn't really scare me much -

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Ok, I was wondering, what you thought.
Who scares you more, Georgia or Notre Dame?

Personally, Georgia scares me more than Notre Dame does. But, I only saw Georgia 1 time this year - I watched the Florida game and that defense looked good!!

Notre Dame doesn't really scare me much -
neither scare me at all. florida's inept offense made la lay's defense look good ;) [no offense bazza ;) ]

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Like 92. Neither really scare me, but I am more nervous about UGA. Because they are talented and probably more physical than ND.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
if its close we loose to the Dawgs. Hopefully we will win big. Nobody will be able to block JJ
WOW. if its a close one, I really like our chances. have you forgotten that Bama has been to the rodeo more than once?? and it ain't just the BCSNCG either. btw, I was more concerned with Mingo and Montgomery. that turned pretty well too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.