Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Roll Tide on this beautiful Saturday morning. Gotta work for 4 hours then time to get ready for the game. Let's go, boys!

bamafan76

1st Team
Sep 19, 2004
Kenner, LA
Roll Tide my fellow TideFan'ers!

Taking in my cup of coffee, gonna catch GameDay, having my UGA friend over and firing up the grill before the game. Here's to us winning and heading to Miami for another NC!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Roll Tide from St Petersburg Russia! Got 3-4 inches of snow on the ground and colder than......

Trusting in my Bama friends to yell for me today in Atlanta. Just hoping the internet powers that be allow me to get the game tonight.

Hoping for a bunch of overreacting dogs to get caught looking and Bama to just take care of business.
Roll Tide Moss!!! I'll be yelling for you in my living room in Hoover. Hey, you can still pitch in from across the pond. All voices for the Tide shall be heard today my friend!

Ok, game face on everyone. Get ready to RUMBLE!!!! :BigA:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Roll Tide! It was a long week. Time to put all the analysis away and find out which team wants it more.

I hope we get ahead first and never turn back.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I have had the flu the last few days but will be in lucky gear shortly!

RTR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.