Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
It's gonna be a Great Day!

Time for the talking to be done on the field.

Heck, I'm so glad we are in the game I don't even care what Verne & Gary say..

Now Today this Team will show what they are made of.

Chris I hope you have a Great Game with 2 TD's & no hard hits.

Make your name go down in Alabama History as one of the Greats.

ROLL TIDE EVERYONE!

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
Roll Tide from St Petersburg Russia! Got 3-4 inches of snow on the ground and colder than......

Trusting in my Bama friends to yell for me today in Atlanta. Just hoping the internet powers that be allow me to get the game tonight.

Hoping for a bunch of overreacting dogs to get caught looking and Bama to just take care of business.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Let's be ready coming from the locker room. Wouldn't surprise me if UGA and their head enabler try to start something coming on the field. Let their blood run hot. Ours will run Alabama.

Roll Tide everybody. Had the boston butts on the smoker for about 12 hours now. Should be ready around noon. Made a big ol' batch of White BBQ sauce because I found out a lot of my friends have never even heard of that Alabama tradition. Bout to set up the corn hole boards. 30ish people coming over to my house. I hope the neighbors know what Roll tide means. haha :)

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Roll Tide!
getting ready to drive down too, can't wait. Going to be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.