GMac replacing Sanchez right now

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
The Jet fans have been screaming to see GMAC all week, the press even got involved a litle. I guess their buffoon of a coach couldn't come up with anymore excuses to not at least see how he does in a game.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Congrats to the McElroy and the Jets. He'll be the toast of the Big Apple, tonight.

saraelizabethua

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Oxford, Mississippi
In my head, all of the Jets players are going to walk into Rex Ryan's office and put their jerseys on his desk and say, "I want GMAC to take my place. This is for the ginger." With the right soundtrack, it'd also make a top-notch sports movie.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Awesome! I love seeing the good guys succeed in the pros! Hopefully he'll get a reasonable shot at running the team again next week.

In my head, all of the Jets players are going to walk into Rex Ryan's office and put their jerseys on his desk and say, "I want GMAC to take my place. This is for the ginger." With the right soundtrack, it'd also make a top-notch sports movie.
I'm glad the real Dan Devine came out and said he would have cut every last player if they had pulled something like what was depicted in Rudy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.