What The 2012 Alabama Team Has Faced This Season

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Before our match up with ND, I wanted to summarize what our team has faced this season and how this will translate on the field against ND. I will list the Top 3, feel free to add your own assessment or teams.

QB/WRs tandem:
Tennessee
TAMU
UGA

Mobile QBs:
TAMU
Michigan
Ole Miss

OL:
Tennessee
TAMU
LSU

RB/Backfield:
LSU
UGA
Ole Miss

QBs:
TAMU
LSU
Tennessee

WRs:
TAMU
Tennessee
UGA

Special Teams:
UGA
LSU
???

DL:
LSU
UGA
TAMU

LBs:
UGA
LSU
TAMU

Secondary:
Miss St.
LSU
UGA

How does ND fare against those teams in the categories mentioned above??
The ND front 7 might be the most comparable to the SEC in terms of size and speed, but what else??

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
Like the breakdown here of what Bama has faced. However, I feel the biggest thing we have faced is being the "Hunted" for 13 straight games. EVERY team we have played has had an INSTANT bowl game against us. We have been ranked higher than EVERY team we have played, and it is not easy to play and have a target on your back week after week...just ask Oregon,Kansas St and all the others from last year. True, we will be the favorite in the title game. But there is a difference in THIS game. #1 will be placed next to Notre Dame and not us....Time to take back what should be ours and do a little "HUNTING" ourselves!!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Like the breakdown here of what Bama has faced. However, I feel the biggest thing we have faced is being the "Hunted" for 13 straight games. EVERY team we have played has had an INSTANT bowl game against us. We have been ranked higher than EVERY team we have played, and it is not easy to play and have a target on your back week after week...just ask Oregon,Kansas St and all the others from last year. True, we will be the favorite in the title game. But there is a difference in THIS game. #1 will be placed next to Notre Dame and not us....Time to take back what should be ours and do a little "HUNTING" ourselves!!

agreed. but Bama has played better as #2 in NCs. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.