Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Even if Marcus Lattimore does get drafted, I doubt he will be able to play next season. That was just to bad of a knee injury.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
yeah Bailey announced this last night that he's going pro. wvu without him, tavon austin, and geno smith for year #2 in big XII. ouch
They'll have to rely on defense, I guess..
:willy_nilly::willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/23/duron-carter-leaves-fau-nfl-next/

The up-and-down (mostly down) collegiate career of Duron Carter has apparently come to an end.

FAU head coach Carl Pelini confirmed to OwlReport.com Saturday that the mercurial wide receiver has left the football program. The website went on to write that “t is believed that Carter will make himself eligible for the upcoming NFL draft.”

I wonder if any team will take a chance on him. I think someone may give him a shot as a free agent.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Some USC folks are saying that Robert Woods will declare for the NFL after the Sun Bowl. No real surprise.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
‏@schadjoe
Auburn defensive end Corey Lemonier said he will enter the NFL draft. "I feel I'm ready for the next level," he said.

‏@schadjoe
Lemonier says he will bring speed and a never-quit mentality to an NFL team. "Auburn was the best three years of my life," he said.

Huge hit for Gus and Auburn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.