Kirby Smart Visits Prattville High School

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I see Golson is taking visits. Is he no longer solid to FSU?

Has his stock dropped any and would Alabama make a run at him?

I think we have a few solid offensive linemen to compete for a starting spot next year but I hate to miss out on an Alabama kid that can become a strong lineman for us down the road.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
I see Golson is taking visits. Is he no longer solid to FSU?

Has his stock dropped any and would Alabama make a run at him?

I think we have a few solid offensive linemen to compete for a starting spot next year but I hate to miss out on an Alabama kid that can become a strong lineman for us down the road.
UA has made a late push or I should say enough to get him to finally look our way and visit.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Probably kicking the tires some more on Golson, but I wouldn't reach too much into any of this. Prattville routinely turns out kids we are interested in, so it only makes sense to be scene and known around school on a pretty frequent basis. With a program like that, you spend a lot of time recruiting the school, and not just individual players.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Probably kicking the tires some more on Golson, but I wouldn't reach too much into any of this. Prattville routinely turns out kids we are interested in, so it only makes sense to be scene and known around school on a pretty frequent basis. With a program like that, you spend a lot of time recruiting the school, and not just individual players.
Never made it to a game this year, but there seems to be some young talent on the team. You're probably right and this was more of a school trip rather than a Golson one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.