Heisman projection

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Another Heisman Trophy to the SEC! Even though the guy beat us on our home field, I'm happy for Johnny.
God I love being in the SEC! We'd never of gotten this type of support from the Big 12-2+2-1+1. A poster asked why fans from other sites come here and I asked myself the same thing. The reason that I come here is because my sister went to Bama and I don't know of any other fan base that has so much football knowledge. So basically football knowledge + the courtesy of the fans over here keep me coming back for more. I am fairly certain that I speak for thousands upon thousands of A&M fans when I wish Bama the best of luck in the BCSCG game!

Last edited:

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Hahahahahahahha @ case closed.

Johnny Manziel Stats: 273 Completions, 68.3 completion %, 3419 yards, 24 TDs, 8 Interceptions
Case Keenum Stats: 428 completions, 71.0 completion %, 5631 yards, 48 touchdowns, 5 interceptions.

One of these players is going to win the heisman. The other didn't get an invite.
One of these players rushed for under 40 yards in an entire season. The other rushed for over 1,100 yards against some of the best defenses in the country. Kind of humorous that you left those stats out, but hey...you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Just sayin'

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
And after hearing his speech / listening to him interviewed this eve, how can you not luv the kid...
Agree. That was a great speech. He deserved it hands down. I just hope that he can maintain the same level (at least against the rest of the conference) and not be a one hit wonder after the SEC figures him out.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
One of these players rushed for under 40 yards in an entire season. The other rushed for over 1,100 yards against some of the best defenses in the country. Kind of humorous that you left those stats out, but hey...you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Just sayin'
You are late to the party my friend. That is taken out of context and I already discussed it with another poster.

Your boy won. You don't need to validate it to anyone. Be comfortable with it, and congrats to you.

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
God I love being in the SEC! We'd never of gotten this type of support from the Big 12-2+2-1+1. A poster asked why fans from other sites come here and I asked myself the same thing. The reason that I come here is because my sister went to Bama and I don't know of any other fan base that has so much football knowledge. So basically football knowledge + the courtesy of the fans over here keep me coming back for more. I am fairly certain that I speak for thousands upon thousands of A&M fans when I wish Bama the best of luck in the BCSCG game!
Agreed. I started lurking this site when my daughter enrolled at Bama and I hope Bama beats the ever living, ever loving, over rated, football fraud, over hyped, yankee, drunken Irish hell outta ND. RTR & Gig 'Em!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Great night for college football.

Just amazing.....we are so privileged to see & hear from such deserving young persons involved in this game we love so much.

I'm so proud of what happened tonight.

Go SEC!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.