Link: Interesting interview with Terry Saban...

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
IIRC, when Terry Saban and CNS first landed in Alabama, the crowd screamed with excitement. Ms. Terry said something to the affect, 'what will y'all do when we start beating Auburn?' that's when I knew Bama Nation had the right coach!! :BigA:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Wanted to post something like "I love that lady" or something, but that would be really creepy.
HAHA..I reckon I'm creepy as hell..Cause I ain't afraid to admit "I Love That Lady" & so proud she represents Alabama..She's an awesome Lady..No doubts about that at all..

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
Cool interview. I was surprised to hear that Griffith guy interviewing her. He had a show in Huntsville for a while and he always seemed like one of the most inept radio personalities I've ever heard, but somehow he managed to turn that into a (seeming anyway) promotion.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Man, what a great interview! Thanks for posting. Yea, Terry is a jewel. I enjoy listening to her almost as much as I like to listen to Coach Stallings.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Scarbinsky: Terry Saban can see Smart following Saban at Bama

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2012/12/scarbinsky_4.html#incart_river

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Nick Saban has reached that point in his career where winning is more relief than joy, but despite living with the greatest expectations in college football, Alabama will be his last coaching stop.

When he does retire, he believes Kirby Smart could take over as head coach and not miss a beat.

Says who?

A source close to Saban. It’s a source so close to the Alabama coach, she’s shared his bed for the last 40 years.

The source, of course, is Terry Saban, the coach’s wife.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Scarbinsky: Terry Saban can see Smart following Saban at Bama

This is basically a rehash of the actual interview with her which has its own thread...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.