what are your thoughts on this years pre bcscg hat?

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Don't really care for it. But I never buy the "Championship bound" stuff that advertises the game. I wait until we win and buy the stuff that celebrates us as the winner.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
Don't really care for it. But I never buy the "Championship bound" stuff that advertises the game. I wait until we win and buy the stuff that celebrates us as the winner.
Ditto. I never could understand buying stuff that is only relevent for a month at most. Wait until after the game, then the championship stuff is good from then on.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The hat is ugly. Not a fan of it.

I like the shirt, though. I look at the "game" shirts as just that. A shirt that celebrates the game and the teams.

deboard

Scout Team
Sep 1, 2009
I'll never get merchandise that advertises a game again. Last time I did was the Sugar Bowl. And I couldn't help it was a Christmas gift.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The T-shirt is ok, but I would not buy one. The hat is flat out ugly.
Same here. I don't like how they used the initials NCG on the hat. I understand a hat has less room to write on than a shirt, but I just don't care for it. (I don't like people writing CNS on here, either. How hard is it just to type out Saban? Its only two extra keystrokes).

If I were forced to take one, it would be the shirt. But if you lose, you wouldn't want to ever wear it again. I wouldn't buy a game day shirt unless I went to a bowl game where I wasn't a fan of either team.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'd buy the SEC Champion hat over a "we're going to a game" hat. I have no interest in remembering that we went to a game...I prefer remembering winning it.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Win the damn game.

Period.

THEN I may be interested in achievement-themed hats/shirts
I agree with this. However, it is a HUGE accomplishment making it into the BCS National Championship game. With that said, if I did buy a hat and shirt and we happened to lose the game, I'd never be able to wear said hat and shirt.
I do see how people buy the pre-game stuff, though. It's about excitement and anticipation for the big game......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.