Yesterday on the subway..A Bama/ND Experience (Teaser)

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Yes we have one in LA I walk to Wilshire/Western and take it down to the Central Market where I get fruits and veggies cheap so I get a nice walk and ride for $1.50 better than paying $20 dollars for parking.

So I'm sitting there waiting and a guy walks up to me seeing my Bama shirt and tells me ND is going to beat us badly. I say well give Saban having 5 weeks to prepare I like our chances. He then tells me "Saban will be run out of town after the defeat coming at the hands of ND".

I hope Bama beats the stuffing out of ND and run the score up baby.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Re: Yesterday on the subway......

I'd let them talk because no amount of trash talk has ever won a Championship. We'll find out who's the best on January 7th. Like you said, you give Saban a month to prepare it gives Alabama a pretty good chance of winning.

I have to say that I like the hate both teams are getting. This Title Game has two teams in it that people hate for one reason or another. I'm pretty sure people are telling Notre Dame fans their team will get stomped.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011

Many of the Neuter Dame fans I have encountered over the years have been obnoxious. Just think how good it is going to be to wear that Bama shirt after Jan. 7th.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL

Six consecutive championships by the SEC is validation for nothing, in the minds of a few (imbeciles).

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Yesterday on the subway......

CPB never beat Texas and we know what happened a few years ago in the BCS Championship, ND will be getting a much needed back to earth moment by CNS!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
Yes we have one in LA I walk to Wilshire/Western and take it down to the Central Market where I get fruits and veggies cheap so I get a nice walk and ride for $1.50 better than paying $20 dollars for parking.

So I'm sitting there waiting and a guy walks up to me seeing my Bama shirt and tells me ND is going to beat us badly. I say well give Saban having 5 weeks to prepare I like our chances. He then tells me "Saban will be run out of town after the defeat coming at the hands of ND".

The only reason I like riding the subway in NY is the mix of beautiful women js. RTR

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

What was Lou Holtz doing in LA.? ;)
Guy must have been a real homer.
I'm pretty sure we'll hear from a lot more like him before the big game.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

I remember when Ohio State fans were confident like that.
I also remember when Oklahoma fans were confident like that.
Then, I remember Texas fans being confident like that.
Then, I also remember Oregon fans being confident like that.

It's a new year, but the same ol' song.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Reminds me of how mouthy the Miami fans and players were in 1992 NC. George Teague and company certainly took care of them and shut them up.

Remember, talk is cheap. I don't think ND have the offense to compete.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

That is a combination of fear and wishful thinking talking.
This ND is no slouch, but if I had to bet (and I never bet on the actions of 18-21 year old young men), I'd put my money on Alabama.
And CNS won't be 'run out of town' no matter how bad the game turns out.

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA

Don't lose sleep over it...Californians are, well, Californians. If you weren't talking about second rate citrus or really sexy hard-bodies, forget about it. They don't know football.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.

I love how he just broke it all down and explained how ND has the advantage. I bet that guy can't name 3 players on the ND roster.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.