Question: Who do you think AU fans are cheering for.?

Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
Bamamc1 you took the words right out of my mouth! If nd and the barn were playing for the NC who would I pull for? The ground! To open up and swallow both of them. :mad2:

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
All in good fun. It can make the victories that much sweeter. After the SEC CG, I enjoyed the sound of crickets from the usual Auburn peanut gallery...

Bama-fo-life

1st Team
Jan 16, 2004
Mobile, AL. USA
yahoo.com
I definitely was rooting for Oregon in that game. I didn't go so far as to buy Oregon clothes. If I was going to spend money on that, I would just buy Bama gear. ;)
This was me. I am Alabama first. Not SEC. Not the state of Alabama. Just Alabama. Besides the fact it makes it harder to recruit against them if they win, there is the fact that I hate them (not the people lol). I hate them with an unbridal passion for all the times they pointed their finger in my face and laughed, i hate them for their delusion, I hate them for rolling their death row trees when we lose, I hate them for having two mascots, two names for their dumpy stadium, and two fight songs. If that makes me stupid then so be it. I might even get flamed but so be it. However, know I would root for China or North Korea over that sleezy, dirty piece of property I wish they would annex to GA.

BTW I'm not mad they are rooting against us. It's just the way it is. RTR

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
The majority of Auburn fans pulled for the Longhorns in '09 and the Tigers last year, so I suspect they'll be ND fans on the seventh. I pulled for the Ducks in 2010. I would expect nothing less from each fanbase. That's the way it is.
A few Bama fans on this site said we should hope for an AU win in '10 because they were from the state and were SEC. Sorry...I couldn't care less what conference they play in. Some of these New Age Bama fans can sit around the SEC campfire and sing kumbaya with the Tigers and Vols if they want...but I ain't one of 'em.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
same for me. i didn't care who won.
Same here. I couldn't pull for Oregon, but I didn't want auburn to win either. That was the worst possible championship game to watch. I actually hate them both about the same.

From Oregon's stupid uniforms to Phil Knight & Nike's child labor laws, I hate everything about Oregon.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
To be very honest with you, I never keep up with what Auburn does.... As for the BCSNC game, I was very indifferent to either team because we were not in it.... I did watch that game because I like college football and would even watch JV games if they still had them.....

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I didn't pull against the Barn, but didn't really cheer for Oregon, either. I was glad the SEC steak stayed alive, though it would have been funny if they were the only one to lose in the BCSCG.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
The in-bred mouth-breathers down at Auburn would rather see Alabama lose than see their own team win.
That applies to every week of the season, and not just the BCS NCG.
Their hatred for the University of Alabama is so deep and so personal that they literally have their self-worth wrapped up in hoping Alabama fails.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.