Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Bama players:

IRST TEAM

Offense

Guards — Chance Warmack, senior, 6-3, 320, Alabama

Center — Barrett Jones, senior, 6-5, 302, Alabama.

Defense

Linebackers — C.J. Mosley, junior, 6-2, 232, Alabama.

Cornerbacks — Dee Milliner, junior, 6-1, 199, Alabama

___

SECOND TEAM

OFFENSE

Tackles — D.J. Fluker, junior, Alabama

___

THIRD TEAM

Quarterback — A.J. McCarron, junior, Alabama.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Good stuff. Also glad CJ is getting his due attention. Been a playmaker since day 1.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
very glad to see C.J. get some very much deserved recognition and I think A.J. honestly deserved to be named to the team.

Barrett Jones may be the most highly honored athlete we've ever had at UA and he deserves every darn one of them and more in my opinion.

Congrats to all our youngsters.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Great to see so many of our guys getting this recognition.

As far as AJ goes...he leads the nation in QB Rating so it is deserved. As great as Manziel is...and I believe he is fantastic...I'd take AJ 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
very glad to see C.J. get some very much deserved recognition and I think A.J. honestly deserved to be named to the team.

Barrett Jones may be the most highly honored athlete we've ever had at UA and he deserves every darn one of them and more in my opinion.

Congrats to all our youngsters.
I hope people will pay attention to both CJ and Nico in the title game. Both are excellent LB's and great team players.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
I have to laugh that CJ is not always listed as a starter for Alabama, yet makes the AA team. Just shows you how good Alabama D is.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Has anyone noticed that Cyrus K has gotten very little love on any of these all-star teams?

Starting LT for a National Championship participant getting no love -- is very rare

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.