Who's going to Miami?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Verified tickets. Going down and back on the 7th via same-day charter.

Yes, it's expensive. But I was a child in the 60s. I was a high school and college student in Tuscaloosa in the 70s. I experienced the Bryant downturn from 1968 - 1970, have seen other downturns in the early 1980s, mid-to-late 1990s, and most of 2000 - 2006.

I was on this earth, but too young for the 1961 turnaround to register, and have been blessed to personally witness and fully appreciate program-changing turnarounds in 1971, 1991, and 2008.

Nothing lasts forever, including today's level of success. So I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest while its here. When this up cycle is done, whenever that is, I'll treasure the memories, and know that there's another one coming.

But just in case I dont live long enough to get there, you can't take it with you, so.....

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Yep,staying at Westin Ft Lauderdale Beach. Got an expensive package, but hey it's the NC. We will forget the cost, but will always have the memory.

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I'm terribly upset because I don't see how I'm going to make the game this year (although I haven't given completely up)....

I had the very good fortune of going to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl and to New Orleans last year for the Sugar Bowl BCS championships -- both memories that will last until my last days.

Who knew we'd be in ANOTHER championship game so soon. Like I told a buddy of mine - Coach Saban is going to bankrupt me between all the championship games and memorabilia coming out. However, I'll gladly take this problem than the alternative!!

RTR, y'all. Enjoy the ride.

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
I'm going to bite the bullet. Probably won't be eating much of anything else for a while, though! We want to go and we live in West Palm. It will be too painful NOT to go. I see on the stadium map which side is Bama's, but which sections are definitely ours?

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I'm going to bite the bullet. Probably won't be eating much of anything else for a while, though! We want to go and we live in West Palm. It will be too painful NOT to go. I see on the stadium map which side is Bama's, but which sections are definitely ours?
Per Tidefan "J4Bama" in a previous post:

155-114

453-414

NJRollTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2009
Air and hotel booked- no tickets as of yet but on the hunt every day - after going to Pasadena and N.O. I feel like i can't miss one now

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
Will be staying with relatives in Pembrooke Pines, FL over the weekend then going to game and heading back to St. Pete on Wed. morning! Went to Pasadena, but stayed away from N.O. last year! Expenesive but figured at our age it might be getting close to being the last one, for us! ROLL~TIDE!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.