Who's going to Miami?

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Dilemma: My family has two tickets and my brother's name is on one. However, the second is still up for grabs. Its been offered to me and while I am ecstatic about the possibility, it's not as easy as one might think. There are five in my immediate family and my dad gave up his ticket in the '92 Championship game for me, I was 12 at the time. That game cemented by loyalty to my beloved Crimson Tide. Do I decline the ticket in hopes my dad will go or take the ticket and watch our boys strangle green midgets?

Any input is helpful.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
In the Christmas spirit I will help you with your dilemma. I sense you are only willing to give up the ticket in hopes that your dad will take it...but if he doesn't you'll probably feel like it was wasted. So...take the ticket, that way no one else will get it. Then, to relieve your guilt of going, send it to me and I will report back to you on the strangling of said green midgets. No thanks necessary.

My son is flying down from Huntsville to stay with us here in Orlando for a few days. We will drive to Miami the day of the game and stay in Ft Lauderdale that night...we have the room booked. Problem is, no tickets yet. If anyone has any, send me a PM. The though of paying $1200 each for nose bleed seats is a bit nauseating.... :eek2:

But you do what you have to do....

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
Wife and I are flying from Mobile to Fort Myers Friday evening. Staying there then driving through the Everglades and to Miami Saturday morning. We'll meet up with my sister who lives in Vegas. Luckily we bought pretty good upper endzone tickets months ago.

Can't wait!

2bseen

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2007
lake guntersville
We are flying down from huntsville to west palm beach friday morning. We going to key west for the day sat, then staying in sunrise. Got tickets in section 126. I cant wait for it to get here. Oh I noticed that the parking lots say they open at 1pm. Can anyone confirm that. That seems really late.

BamaBeta

All-SEC
Sep 18, 2008
Atlanta
Going to Miami, meeting both my old roommates and tailgating with the rest of the faithful there. As far as tickets, don't think I will be purchasing one but at least one of my old roommates is willing to part with $1200 for one.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Will be there. Staying at Sunny Isles. Have tickets and really excited to hopefully celebrate a 15th title. I llok forward to hearing what Ely will say if we win. Like in Pasadena he mentioned the crimson roses. I am sure he give it a lot of thought well before the game.

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
My son is flying down from Huntsville to stay with us here in Orlando for a few days. We will drive to Miami the day of the game and stay in Ft Lauderdale that night...we have the room booked. Problem is, no tickets yet. If anyone has any, send me a PM. The though of paying $1200 each for nose bleed seats is a bit nauseating.... :eek2:

Sorry, friend - you will be fortunate if $1200 will get you a ticket. We're stll trying. Just watched 2 upper deck tickets @ 10 yard line go for $3001! Bidding now on some in the very top, corner near end zone... fingers crossed.

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I'm afraid I may never get to see a championship in person, unless tickets are acquired thru tide pride. Unfortunately, I'm just on the waiting list there. The cost for tickets on the market has gotten ridiculous.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
I'm afraid I may never get to see a championship in person, unless tickets are acquired thru tide pride. Unfortunately, I'm just on the waiting list there. The cost for tickets on the market has gotten ridiculous.
The chances of a new Tide Pride member getting national title tickets is slim to none unless you don't mega dollars. I've been in Tide Pride for 8 years and have only acquired 90 points. You have to have 502 points to get title tickets. For every $100.00 extra dollars you donate you get three points. There is no way I will ever be able to catch up :mad:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.