Question: Texas A&M

OLDTIDE

Scout Team
Oct 20, 1999
Orange Park Fla USA
I have the greatest respect for the Aggies and think they are a great addition to the SEC.Their QB is outstanding and deserves every accolade that has been bestowed upon him.Having said that,here is my question,Do you think the name Johnny Football is just silly and should stop?I am glad he did not play Hockey,enough already.

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
On Aggie forums, you will usually see him refered to as JFF (Johnny "Freaking" Football).

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
No because ever since they beat us, they are all of a sudden our best buds....
Hrmm, I've not noticed that. I don't hate them (or Mizzou) like the rest of the SEC as they wren't here rubbing our noses in it when we struggled - that's why I hate the rest of the SEC.

I don't particularly care for A&M or Mizzou, but I don't hate them. Yet.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Its both catchy and corny at the same time. No big deal to me, but is a bit of a burdensome nickname to bestow on a freshman, could come back to haunt him if he doesn't live up to it in the future.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with A&M. The fans havnt been that bad. I don't hate them YET either. It just seems like there everywhere all of a sudden.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
Great nickname. There have been nicknames for years. What do you think of the high school recruit known as G$ ? His real name is Gemonee or something close to that. He'll be my new favorite when he plays college ball next year.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
Like I told y'all before, Aggie is just Auburn in a different color. Y'all will figure this out soon enough. While they've had a great season, I wonder how they would've done in the Big12. Would they be playing for a NC now?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.