ESPN News Reporting McCarron says he'll be back for Senior Year

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Yahoo!!!!!!

This news just hit the wires. This is huge for recruiting, because our younger QB recruits need more time to develop.

With next year's lighter schedule, we could win four out of five BCS Championships!!!!!!

Last edited:

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
This was probably the news "on Wednesday" that the OL recruit from Canada and the WR that was commited to USCw were waiting for.......the Tide was probably going to use an Early Enrollee spot for the JC QB that broke Cam Newton's records........they don't need the JC QB now that McCarron is staying.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This was probably the news "on Wednesday" that the OL recruit from Canada and the WR that was commited to USCw were waiting for.......the Tide was probably going to use an Early Enrollee spot for the JC QB that broke Cam Newton's records........they don't need the JC QB now that McCarron is staying.
I did see a tweet from him last week say he wouldn't know about an offer from Bama until this week. Very possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.