Dameyune Craig Leaves FSU, Accepts Job at Auburn

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Takes care of worrying about Trooper getting a position at Auburn... Only this is worse because Dameyune Craig doesn't use the cheating tactics like Trooper. He just tells lies.

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010
Re: Auburn attempting to hire dameyune Craig from Fsu.

I really think those two will make more money selling used cars
First Garner, now Craig. Should be a formidable pair. Let`s see if they hold on to Liner and Lawson, get Foster back and get Adams. If they do, that`ll put folks on notice IMHO.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

I worry more than most on here, but Craig concerns me. If he keeps Liner and Lawson he has already banked several wins for AU, literally.

This move makes me sick. Just when we think AU is dead in the water for a while. I don't worry about Malzahn. I worry about Craig, his connections, his recruiting aggressiveness, etc...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I really think those two will make more money selling used cars
I`d really love for you to be right about that, but I don`t think that you are. These guys apparently know what these kids want to hear and know how to deliver it. In those things at least, they`re Trooper clones. I believe that they`ll be real threats. Again, one of those things I would sure love to be wrong about. The question still remains, however, as to whether or not that staff can develop the talent that they`ll bring in. Neither has a reputation of being anything other that premier recruiters.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
They've hit a home run... yesh, it's in s prison softball game...but Garner and Craig are two inmates you want in prison league

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I worry more than most on here, but Craig concerns me. If he keeps Liner and Lawson he has already banked several wins for AU, literally.

This move makes me sick. Just when we think AU is dead in the water for a while. I don't worry about Malzahn. I worry about Craig, his connections, his recruiting aggressiveness, etc...
Relax! We will continue to dominate in-state recruiting (we will lose some of course) and we will recruit incredibly well nationally. The Barn will still be little brother and once Malzhan loses 4 in a row to us he will be sent packing along with Craig and Garner.

It will be interesting to see how much they are paying Craig. I would imagine they came back with a counter offer to get him to change his mind and his pay scale for WR coach is going to be off the charts (either on his paycheck or under the table).

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
so basically, nothing has changed down on the plains.

Gus is Chizik with a HUNH offense. another puppet so to speak.

Gardner and Craig are Trooper and Looper. probably an upgrade in sleaziness.:wink:

Ellis Johnson might be an upgrade form BVG.

Pat Dye still has an office.

SNASS. :cool2:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
so basically, nothing has changed down on the plains.

Gus is Chizik with a HUNH offense. another puppet so to speak.

Gardner and Craig are Trooper and Looper. probably an upgrade in sleaziness.:wink:

Ellis Johnson might be an upgrade form BVG.

Pat Dye still has an office.

SNASS. :cool2:
Everything but the bolded statement are true.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
they just hired trooper south basically after hiring a named cheater that put them on probation in the past. pat dye is still in charge, have no doubt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.