ESPN:Top 25 Underclassmen

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
I don't know how many of you can read this, its an insider article, but some good stuff.

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-...nderclassmen-college-football-2012-season-ncf

5.Amari Cooper-They talk about his ball skills, the way he gets gains speed, and his ability at coming back to the ball for the QB.

7. TJ Yeldon- Compare his running style, not body, to AP. Talk alot about his quick feet and his ability to stick it in the ground and turn up field. Says his body can use some more bulk and he needs to work on his ball security, way overstated since HE has only fumbled one time.

16. CK-Talk about his stance being high and making him a target for speed/power moves, but that he recovers really well with his length. Say he could use some work on his run game as he slides off his blocks sometimes.

TJ and CK are both the highest rated people at their respective positions.

Cooper is the 2nd WR behind Marqise Lee.

1.Clowney
2. Marqise Lee
3. JFF
4. Braxton Miller
5. Coop
6. Teddy Bridgewater
7. TJ
8. Stefon Diggs
9. Stephon Tuitt
10. Marcus Mariota
11. Todd Gurley
12. Ryan Shazier
13. Deanthony Thomas
14. Sammy Watkins
15. Kadeem Carey
16. CK
17. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu-had to look back 3 times to see how to spell it
18. Antonio Richardson
19. Timmy Jernigan
20. Mike Evans-John Fulton shut him DOWN
21. Jeremy Hill
22. Ameer Abdullah
23. Anthony Johnson
24. Brandin Cooks
25. Devonte Fields

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
16 seems awfully low for CK who is likely a top 5 draft pick in 2014. surprised no Noah Spence from OSU...he came on big time toward end of true frosh year and is set for a clowney-like 2013.

a little odd for a heisman winner to be listed in 3rd :)

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
I think he is way better than the media gives him credit for, its just he plays on a team that is already loaded down with NFL lineman.

16 seems awfully low for CK who is likely a top 5 draft pick in 2014. surprised no Noah Spence from OSU...he came on big time toward end of true frosh year and is set for a clowney-like 2013.

a little odd for a heisman winner to be listed in 3rd :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
So Johnny Boy wasn't one of the Top 25 underclassmen, yet Teddy Bridgewater was? I like Bridgewater but not sure he is better than Manziel.

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
JFF is Johnny Football. Sorry about that, I just learned this acronym for his name this morning, thought I would use it.

So Johnny Boy wasn't one of the Top 25 underclassmen, yet Teddy Bridgewater was? I like Bridgewater but not sure he is better than Manziel.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.