Jaworski calls Saban a liar

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Big Ron is just another butt sore hater.
You would think that Coach Saban is the only coach to ever leave the NFL.

Part of the folks in Miami didn't like Coach Saban, but they were quick to jump up and down
When CNS left them. Guess it would have been ok with them, if they fired him.
Like a jilted lover, the Miami fans, couldn't stand that Coach Saban moved on.
(Did I fail to mention a certain segment of LSU fans who never forgave Coach Saban
for leaving them and going to the Pros. Coach Saban magnified their hatred when he left
the Pros and came to Alabama.)

TWO PARTING SHOTS
I admit to looking at this issue thru Crimson Glasses, but I forgave Fran for jumping ship
and going to TAMU. Question is will TAMU forgive us for them 'Taking' him. ;)
I'm feeling magnanimous... I'm even going to forgive UK. for stealing the 'Sweater Boy'.
If he had hung around there would have really been a sale at the brick yard.

Did I mention that CBC was the last man drafted in the NFL that year... ;)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
What I write is my opinion only. No one was ever a bigger sports fan growing up than me, radio television, it didn't matter. I charted baseball box scores and kept football game stats with paper and pencil and read the sports section the next day to validate all my work.

Sometime, I think in the early to mid 70's professional sports changed. The owners and players started making unrealistic demands and as things have played out over the past 30+ years the real loser has been the fans. I am not naive to the point of understanding that change happens and should be embraced, but what has happened is that the real loser now has been the game itself.

I have not watched a Super Bowl since the Bears vs the Patriots and the last World Series I watched was Boston vs Cincinnati in 1975. The NBA isn't even worth mentioning.

Now the media ( read ESPN ) lets washed up players and coaches have a forum to express their opinions that no one cares a lick about, rather than sticking to the analysis of a game and its potential outcome. I only watch ESPN when there is a college football game on that interests me, usually only an SEC matchup. Unfortunately ESPN has become what professional sports has become, rude, opionated, in your face and money driven. I for one will not be a part of this type "entertainment". :cool:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
If a coach admits to being interested in another job or even listening to a job offer they run the risk of getting fired. I'd lie as well and I doubt Ja-who-ski has always told his bosses when he was looking for another job either.

BamaBoots

1st Team
Dec 8, 2005
Rocket City
An ESPN employee questions a man's integrity. That's laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
Nail on the Head. I am almost positive that he has never asked the owner of the Dolphins what his point of view was on the situation. But then again we wouldn't want to find the truth or talk to the person that it mattered the most to.:BigA::BigA::BigA:

EHSWildkats

Dec 5, 2012
And Jaworski is a liar because he deceives people by making them think he has 3 super sized packs of marshmallows stuck in his cheeks...

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
And Jaworski is a liar because he deceives people by making them think he has 3 super sized packs of marshmallows stuck in his cheeks...

I think his cheeks are getting larger because they are transitioning into buttocks. Since he already spews crap out of his mouth, when the cheek transition is complete, both his ends will be identical.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Jaws is an idiot. Has he never heard of Petrino who left the Falcons with 3 games left on the season. He left like a thief in the night -- bit like Tubs at Texas Tech.

Saban left Miami at the end of the season with the blessing of the owner. Of course, there was that denial of coming to Bama but at the time the statement was made he was not and said he was the coach of the Miami Dolphins.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
The talking heads can't just praise Coach Saban all day and appear balanced. I think it is credit to Coach Saban that they are forced to keep going back to this.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
This is just totally uncalled for. What reason does Jaws have to bring this back up other than to stir the pot for ratings.

I've changed jobs in the past and had no alternative but to keep it under wraps. If someone had asked me if I was looking for another job I would have said no in order to support my family until I found the job I needed. In my case, my company was going bankrupt and I didn't want to throw the whole staff into a state of paranoia.

ESPN knows this is how job seeking works and so does Jaws. Let's see what he does when NBC comes calling with a bigger contract.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Looks like Rex Ryan & Jack Del Rio's kids are forgoing scholarship offers to walk on at Alabama & Learn from CNS & staff.

That means Daddy pays everything.

I think that says enough about Coach Saban.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
This is just totally uncalled for. What reason does Jaws have to bring this back up other than to stir the pot for ratings.

I've changed jobs in the past and had no alternative but to keep it under wraps. If someone had asked me if I was looking for another job I would have said no in order to support my family until I found the job I needed. In my case, my company was going bankrupt and I didn't want to throw the whole staff into a state of paranoia.

ESPN knows this is how job seeking works and so does Jaws. Let's see what he does when NBC comes calling with a bigger contract.[/QUOTE]

Don't think you have to worry about that happening.

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
Big deal. A lot of people say this about Saban. I live in southeast fla. I can't tell you how often people feel free to break out into a hate rant about Coach Saban when they discover I'm a Bama fan. Sometimes I know the person, sometimes I don't. I had someone, who supposedly was at my house on a PR mission from Home Depot regarding breakage during an install, lambast me over Saban! He had noticed all my Bama stuff around the house and decided I needed to know how he felt. The other night, a friend's brother whom I just met, went on a "I'm not a domer fan, but Go Notre Dame" because he despises Saban and thinks he's scum just that much!
If I had a nickel for each time somebody had accosted me out of nowhere about their hatred for Saban, it would have helped me pay for our tickets to the....BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!! I'll be happy to live with their tirades!

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Big deal. A lot of people say this about Saban. I live in southeast fla. I can't tell you how often people feel free to break out into a hate rant about Coach Saban when they discover I'm a Bama fan. Sometimes I know the person, sometimes I don't. I had someone, who supposedly was at my house on a PR mission from Home Depot regarding breakage during an install, lambast me over Saban! He had noticed all my Bama stuff around the house and decided I needed to know how he felt. The other night, a friend's brother whom I just met, went on a "I'm not a domer fan, but Go Notre Dame" because he despises Saban and thinks he's scum just that much!
If I had a nickel for each time somebody had accosted me out of nowhere about their hatred for Saban, it would have helped me pay for our tickets to the....BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!! I'll be happy to live with their tirades!
I might have made a call to Home Depot and let them know how their rep acted while at your home. Believe me, Pizza Hut found out how I felt when my delivery guy showed up at my home after the Iron Bowl in 2010 wearing his aubarn sweatshirt and saying war eagle. I bet that never happens again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.