Numbers Never Lie on why Notre Dame will win the BCSNCG

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Stanford was probably the best team they've played but they didn't get Stanford's best shot. Their staff stuck with Nunes at QB through the Notre Dame game and moved to Hogan - who gave their offense some true balance - shortly after that game. I don't think they beat Stanford with Hogan at QB today. Oklahoma was their second best opponent but they're consistently a soft team that struggles to run well in big games outside the Big-12.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
I have never seen numbers win a game...it is the players who wear those numbers...and our players are good...we may not win but it will not be for lack of pluck and grit.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Man, folks outside of us REALLY don't want Alabama to win...LOL.
They have a voting thing on Yahoo Sport's Sportstacular app on games. Alabama is only carrying the South, every other USA region is strongly pro-ND and the rest of the world too.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
They also played 1 less game than we did. We were #1 in scoring defense going into the SECCG. Their stumbling offense should have trouble.
Yeah and I really don't think games outside the regular season should count in the final regular season statistics. During the actual regular season we led the nation in scoring defense.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I think the game between Notre Dame and Alabama will be a replay of the Bama-Michigan State Bowl game.

Remember, Michigan State was supposed to have an awesome defense as well and by the middle of the third quarter Coach Saban was screaming, "Someone tackle the guy!!". That statement coming as Eddie Lacy ran 70 yards up the middle for a touchdown because Coach S. didn't want to embarrass the Spartans.

sip

psupoop

1st Team
Nov 17, 2008
Chester Springs, PA
I think the game between Notre Dame and Alabama will be a replay of the Bama-Michigan State Bowl game.

Remember, Michigan State was supposed to have an awesome defense as well and by the middle of the third quarter Coach Saban was screaming, "Someone tackle the guy!!". That statement coming as Eddie Lacy ran 70 yards up the middle for a touchdown because Coach S. didn't want to embarrass the Spartans.

sip
This is the preferred analysis and I am in favor of this outcome.

rhm54

1st Team
Nov 30, 2006
Everyone wants to see the king get knocked down. I don't worry about it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.