Chris Carter Interview on Smashmouth Radio

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Please note my comment about Craig James was only meant to make fun of him. It was in no way meant to have any political connotation. Unfortunately, since he has attempted to become a professional politician, that is probably inevitable. But, again, back on points: (1) Cris Carter speaking highly of Saban despite how the Duron situation ended, and (2) Craig James is a dummy.
Carry on.

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
This was a great interview. Carter is not only saying that Saban won't leave. He's saying that Saban would be crazy to leave, because he's got a better job at Alabama!

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Craig James threw out a huge danger signal by the way he handled the situation. He showed that he has no qualms about misusing his power and influence to attack someone against whom he has a personal vendetta. He somehow got the leadership at ESPN to cover his back while he pushed the Texas Tech administration to fire Leach.

I doubt most voters would want someone responsible for five dead hookers to have a position within the highest levels of U.S. government.
Fixed that for ya. ;)

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Wonder if Cris will still attend practices and be a "preferred guest" even now that Duron is not there anymore.

Class guy. I think he understands Saban a lot better than all of these other ESPN nemrods.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.