New here, and have a question...

HighTide3

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 11, 2012
I guess there has been some sort of advertising coup by our little brothers down the road, but I have aubarn apparell ads in the upper left corner of my screen occasionally.
Just wondered if anyone else is seeing this, and is it causing anyone else's eyes to burn? :mad:

Anyway, great to be here, and can't wait to watch the golden domer smack down in a few weeks!!

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I guess there has been some sort of advertising coup by our little brothers down the road, but I have aubarn apparell ads in the upper left corner of my screen occasionally.
Just wondered if anyone else is seeing this, and is it causing anyone else's eyes to burn? :mad:

Anyway, great to be here, and can't wait to watch the golden domer smack down in a few weeks!!
The ads are based on the sites you visit most frequently and/or recently. It's all run by Google Adsense. For me, I get camping, outdoor & Alabama advertising the most. Different ads appear for everyone.

HighTide3

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 11, 2012
It's an apparel company, and it hurt my eyes to see this stuff on a Bama board! haha
I must admit, the wife is an aub and loves the under armor stuff, that's what the ad was for.
Guess I've been barnboozled!!
That's why I couldn't figure why the ad was there, me no likey barn.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
clear your web browser cache and cookies, then it'll start just showing stuff related to what you have visited since.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Is that why this board looks so funny on my screen? It's way over to the right....I usually even have to scroll right to read it fully. The left side is just a huge blank space....I just assumed it was FireFox being weird....I never knew there were ads over there.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
Is that why this board looks so funny on my screen? It's way over to the right....I usually even have to scroll right to read it fully. The left side is just a huge blank space....I just assumed it was FireFox being weird....I never knew there were ads over there.
Mine, too - at work. (It's a 'guvmint' computer). But at home, I get the ads.

HighTide3

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 11, 2012
Is there a way to clear the ads from my screen so the text is displayed all the way across?
the ads take up 1/3 of the screen.

Actually, the ads showed up again, and it was Amazon, and yes my wife is a frequent visitor, buys under armour crap on there all the time. matter of fact, I've become a fan of Amazon as well. She pays 70$/year and gets free two-day shipping on everything.
At least she hasn't found MY debit card. Yet.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I have ads for Hotel Indigo and Alaska Tourism.....odd

Staci what's ads are on your screen?

I'm guessing something to do with PHarma Meds for Organ Grinding Monkeys.....

;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.