Check out this Kicker (I don't believe it)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
How long would it take an NFL kicking coach to tell if he's a fake? I'm guessing not very long (5 minutes?), but that's just a guess...:rolleyes:
He's already been accepted by and working with the coach. There may have been some trickery, but I think we can put to rest the idea that the whole clip is fake. I look forward to seeing what he can do...

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
you're right why would anyone put something fake on the internet?
People who put fake things on the internet don't generally do so with goofy kicking videos that would take untold hours to edit into a realistic looking hoax.

Then again, maybe there was a second kicker in the grassy knoll. Has anyone considered that?

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Don't think it's fake, just took a gazillion times to get it right. Like that basketball shot off the Vulcan.

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
very impressive, but you're only seeing the successful attempts. How many times did he miss that we aren't seeing? again, not taking away from the guys skill, but it is a "highlight" reel.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
very impressive, but you're only seeing the successful attempts. How many times did he miss that we aren't seeing? again, not taking away from the guys skill, but it is a "highlight" reel.
Well, if it isn't faked, then the answer comes from the 5 consecutive 50 yarders and the consecutive wide-angle kicks.

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
Well, if it isn't faked, then the answer comes from the 5 consecutive 50 yarders and the consecutive wide-angle kicks.
right, but how many times did he miss the 1st 50 yarder, or the 3rd 50 yarder? Im not saying he doesn't have skills.... just that we are only seeing what he wants us to see

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
right, but how many times did he miss the 1st 50 yarder, or the 3rd 50 yarder? Im not saying he doesn't have skills.... just that we are only seeing what he wants us to see
Fair enough. I think the main thing we can take home from it is that he has a very strong leg, and may be quite accurate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.