Joe Montana's son officially signs with Tulane football team

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
http://highschoolsports.nola.com/news/article/-2107625283098507278/joe-montanas-son-officially-signs-with-tulane-football-team/#incart_river_default

Perhaps the signatur
e recruit of the Curtis Johnson era is in the fold for the Tulane football team.

Mt. San Antonio College quarterback Nick Montana, son of NFL legend Joe Montana, sent his signed letter of intent to Tulane on Wednesday afternoon, securing the Green Wave one of the best junior college quarterbacks in the nation. It's the first day junior college players can sign letters of intent.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
i remember when another of his son's was being recruited by Bama. I was eating lunch at Bryant Dining Hall and all of a sudden Joe Montana comes in and gets in line to get lunch. It was surreal, I called everyone I knew that would care.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Isn't this the same son? He is signing out of juco. I seem to remember him signing somewhere and then leaving...

From my phone with Tapatalk

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Nate played for the University of Montana (after transferring from Notre Dame), and Nicholas at the University of Washington, before heading to JUCO.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
i remember when another of his son's was being recruited by Bama. I was eating lunch at Bryant Dining Hall and all of a sudden Joe Montana comes in and gets in line to get lunch. It was surreal, I called everyone I knew that would care.
This is the same son, Nick Montana. He eventually signed with Washington before leaving for a JuCo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.