Link: Is Golson the next McCarron?

You put up Fred G. Sanford and all I can say is "You big Dummy!"

Seriously, they ask why not Golson. Because Notre Dame this year is not as good as last year's Bama team. Because this ND team is not as good as half the SEC. As good as their defense is, it pales in comparison when it comes to Bama 2011. Because CNS doesn't walk their sideline. Because this is Alabama, that's why.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You put up Fred G. Sanford and all I can say is "You big Dummy!"

Seriously, they ask why not Golson. Because Notre Dame this year is not as good as last year's Bama team. Because this ND team is not as good as half the SEC. As good as their defense is, it pales in comparison when it comes to Bama 2011. Because CNS doesn't walk their sideline. Because this is Alabama, that's why.
Those expressions convey my reaction pretty well... :D

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
He isn't being groomed the same way. Last season, we didn't AJ to win anything, just not to lose it. To me, even in the BCSCG he wasn't ask to to win it just be smart, but you saw how well he was groomed for the big stage. It's really carried over this year to his development.

Golson, eh... He's been benched, gotten better but he wouldn't start on any SEC team. He's been asked to win games and floundered miserably. No way he is the next AJ. Maybe he should try something else first.
He'd start at auburn :)

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
No not even close. Those guys are totally different. AJ has proven himself time and time again on the big stage and against top 5 teams. Golson has not.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.