Lance Thompson's Contribution in Recruiting

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
I was skeptical of bringing Thompson back after he defected to Tennessee but this man is a remarkable recruiter. Assuming we get LOI from his current recruits he'll have pulled Robert Foster, Jon Allen, Grant Hill, and Ardarius Stewart to the Capstone in one class.

we're talking 4 players in Rivals' top 75 high school players in the nation!

congrulations and a big thank you to Lance Thompson, the best recruiter in the country...again

:BigA:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Lance Thompson

I agree that Thompson is an excellent recruiter. He had other issues in his first two stops in Tuscaloosa which clouds the perception of him to some extent.

Lance Thompson

I was skeptical of bringing Thompson back after he defected to Tennessee but this man is a remarkable recruiter. Assuming we get LOI from his current recruits he'll have pulled Robert Foster, Jon Allen, Grant Hill, and Ardarius Stewart to the Capstone in one class.

we're talking 4 players in Rivals' top 75 high school players in the nation!

congrulations and a big thank you to Lance Thompson, the best recruiter in the country...again

:BigA:
Can't say I was skeptical. He was tearing it before he left and he's back to his old ways. Gotta love it...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Re: Lance Thompson

LT's recruiting skills are (OK, I gotta say it) 'legendary'; not sure the same can be said of his coaching skills.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.