Trooper Taylor Candidate for Miami WR Coach

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Man, I thought the NCAA was already knuckles deep with a current investigational enima down there. This will be an invitation to go elbow deep. :)
They were already at the elbow. This takes them to the shoulder. Wouldn't be the first time a program sold its soul or what tiny bit of one it has left to get a player. And you know Trooper's
offering a package deal with him and RF.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
One thing the NCAA has a big, um, lack of words, for is players being bought, brought, traded and sold. This has the stamp all over it, from Foster's own mouth. If he ends up at da "U" - it's like spitting in the NCAA's face. Does Miami have an athletic director at the moment?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
All his other issues aside, is he seen as being a good coach? Not related to recruiting, is he a good x and o man and does he make players better?

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
One thing the NCAA has a big, um, lack of words, for is players being bought, brought, traded and sold. This has the stamp all over it, from Foster's own mouth. If he ends up at da "U" - it's like spitting in the NCAA's face. Does Miami have an athletic director at the moment?
Was it Miami's AD who bailed not long ago for safer pastures while the gettin' was good?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Trooper knows $$$ and enough about greed to buy Miami's way deep into trouble.
Now if TT can buy one of 'SCAM'S' kin...

I'm sure that Trooper will bring them a wealth of experience learned at Tennessee and Auburn.
(Fat Phil was a role model for TT)

Can't you just hear the music from 'MIAMI VICE' playing in the back ground... ;)
How appropriate.

Were the MAYANS thinking of TT when they predicted the end of the world?
or was is just Miami's world?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Was it Miami's AD who bailed not long ago for safer pastures while the gettin' was good?

That seems to be the best course these days - leave before the sanctions hit. The NCAA seems to have made a goal of preventing the "managing" of players by street agents. In this case, you have a kid stating he's going to follow a particular assistant wherever, which the NCAA has opposed in the past. IOW, worse yet than a street agent. It'll be interesting to see if the NCAA will follow through...

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.