Please pray for my friend, Peter

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Peter and his wife, Liz, and I have been friends for over 40 years. It is one of those friendships that even though we live miles apart and may not talk as often as we should, we take up just where we left off.

Anyway, Peter and Liz are currently in Detroit visiting their daughter. Last night they were playing a Pictionary game when Peter got up, walked a few paces and then fell hitting his head quite hard. He is currently in ICU in a Detroit hospital with a brain bleed and has still not recovered consciousness.

Please pray for Peter that he may return to good health and give Liz and their family prayers to support them during this ordeal.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Prayers going up for your friend and his family. Tough any time but at Christmas especially so.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Just wanted to thank all of those who prayed for Peter. Good news! He is out of the ICU, breathing on his own and making a good recovery. He does not remember some things but otherwise is recovering well. Hopefully he will be released in a day or two and a few days after that journey back to Virginia.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts and prayers.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
An update -- Liz and Peter are now back in Virginia and I talked with Peter the other day and he sounds just about back to his old self. Liz tells me he still has difficulty focusing on TV and reading but he has been downloading audio books so he has been able to keep up with one of his great interests -- the Civil War.

Thanks to all for helping with his recovery with your prayers

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.