ADMIN NOTE: Notre Dame Report Card, Championship Edition (from UHND.com)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
By now the whole world knows that Notre Dame and Alabama will square off in the BCS National Title Game in South Florida on January 7th. If you have paid attention to any of the media outlets and Vegas, then you also know that the Irish are almost a 7 point underdog. While this is nothing new to the Irish team and their fans, we wanted to take a deeper look at the Irish and see what we are missing that has caused them to be depicted in the role of “David” and why most of the “experts” have decided that Alabama has all but already sealed their 3rd national title in four years. We will focus on the players who might have the biggest impact in the game for the Irish.

Read More...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Since Everett Golson is the next coming of the athlete, ND fans should ask themselves: how did Alabama do against mobile QBs like Denard Robinson or the Ole Miss trio or some of the QBs from MSU or Mizzou? Oh wait, they don't want to acknowledge the games were Alabama shut down the QBs. Instead, they want to use the one game where the HEISMAN winning QB played lights-out for about 20 minutes before the Bama D got used to his game speed.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
By now the whole world knows that Notre Dame and Alabama will square off in the BCS National Title Game in South Florida on January 7th. If you have paid attention to any of the media outlets and Vegas, then you also know that the Irish are almost a 7 point underdog. While this is nothing new to the Irish team and their fans, we wanted to take a deeper look at the Irish and see what we are missing that has caused them to be depicted in the role of “David” and why most of the “experts” have decided that Alabama has all but already sealed their 3rd national title in four years. We will focus on the players who might have the biggest impact in the game for the Irish.

Read More...
They're really 9.5 dogs, with the O/U at 41.5...

venegoni

Scout Team
Mar 18, 2007
I am about sick of ND fans and there inflated view of their football team. One more week of this nonsense and I will be ready to suit up and take off Teo's head.

NDinNYC2

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Thanks for reminding me why I never go to UHND. I honestly forgot it existed. Skimming that mess requires herculean effort. And a shovel.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.