Pick the Score: Alabama vs. Notre Dame BCSNCG

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
My optimistic prediction: ND 20, Alabama 17. I'm off to Miami in the morning. Good luck Tide fans-- thanks for the hospitality on the board the last couple of weeks.
Be safe and if you have had too much to drink or are getting sleepy, stay out of Krystal's...

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I have a relative that went to ND and predicts them winning 31 to 13. He says they will shut down Lacey. I'm like you know there is Yeldon right? He's like, well he's just a freshman. I chuckled. I told him Bama would win 27 to 16

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
24-13 Alabama...it stays close all game but Alabama pulls out a drive to seal it in the fourth quarter. Expect a game of attrition, both teams making some seemingly "momentum shifting" plays but no decisive swing is made until late when Alabama's depth and strength pay dividends. The first half will be low scoring; Notre Dame makes some plays in the 3rd but Alabama battles them off with some plays of their own. Alabama seals it with a big play by Cooper or Yeldon.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
30-22 Bama. I'm off to work, then watching the game afterward at a Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends. I can't watch the game at home because I don't have cable, and I won't have internet access at the bar so this is my last post pre-game.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, and Bama brings home #15 with class that ND can't match.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Bama 38 green people 6

Its gonna be a lot like last years game except this year we don't have to kick field goals
That would be perfect seeing as how that was the same score they beat us by the last time we played them in 1987. I have never gotten over that one (it remains one of our worst defeats of all time) and I have been waiting a quarter of a century to play them again. That 25 year wait is only hours away from being over. :BigA: :BigA: :BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.