Game Thread: LSU vs. Clemson

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I can't impress upon you enough how much I hate Jack's commercials. They ought to fire their advertising firm...and I'm being charitable. They make me wish for the old days of justice when cruel punishments and stoning were legal.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I can't impress upon you enough how much I hate Jack's commercials. They ought to fire their advertising firm...and I'm being charitable. They make me wish for the old days of justice when cruel punishments and stoning were legal.
Ditto from here. Of course, being gluten intolerant, burger joints are pretty much out for me anyway...

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I am very impressed by Tahj Boyd so far. He has been on target, and he's showed impressive arm strength. I am some what surprised that he isn't given higher consideration for next years draft. I'm not so sure that he isn't a better quarterback than Geno Smith, and Geno is supposed to be the top pick next year.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Boyd was never a bad player...South Carolina's secondary is much better at complementing their great front than LSU's in a similar role.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.