Link: Nebraska QB Taylor Martinez Still Respects The Big Ten More Than The SEC

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Georiga is no where near the best defense the SEC has too offer..But..They were good enough to beat The Huskers..Some student athletes just shouldn't be able to talk to the media..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

"I think the Big Ten, talent-wise, is a lot better, and the defenses in the Big Ten are better than SEC defenses," Martinez said. "This was supposed to be one of the top defenses in the SEC, and we pretty much did anything we wanted against them."

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
31 points is all they wanted? Wow, low expectations. Maybe that's why the Big10 can't seem to compete - they just don't want to score more points.

Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
Does that mean the huskers wanted to lose? After all that's what they did. I didn't see the whole game but did he take a shot to the head?

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Does that mean the huskers wanted to lose? After all that's what they did. I didn't see the whole game but did he take a shot to the head?
Now that you mention it, he kept trying to go toe-to-toe with S. Williams. Anytime a QB tries to take on a defender 25+ pounds more than him, he may have some mental issues.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I wonder what NU's vaunted pass defense thinks after the game.
I think I heard they were #1 in pass defense at 150/game but gave up over 400 to GA.

Seeing his comments makes me wonder a) he did have a head injury like some have said or b) he is not intelligent. For him to say there is a lot more talent in the Big 10 and their defenses are better it has to be one or the other.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
That's sour grapes stuff. Kinda like..."Yeah they killed us but they're still not as good as we are"...

Any team that gave up 70 points to the Wisconsin offense I saw yesterday shouldn't be allowed to call themselves a defense at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.