Link: Aubarn fans convert, selling their AU gear on Craigslist.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Re: Aubarn fan converts, selling thier AU gear on Craigslist.

That's what he gets for going over the the dark side, in the first place.

There used to be a time when no one from The 'Ham went to the dark side. Not sure what went wrong, or why............

Well, maybe we will accept him on double secret probation. Maybe.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Aubarn fan converts, selling their AU gear on Craigslist.

I like how he says "authentic pillow, not the crappy one". Wouldn't the authentic Barn pillow BE the crappy one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Re: Aubarn fan converts, selling their AU gear on Craigslist.

I like how he says "authentic pillow, not the crappy one". Wouldn't the authentic Barn pillow BE the crappy one?

I have a strong feeling that this isn't a he, but a she. Pink hat, earings, Boa scarf...........plus the fact that I've seen several women switch allegiances after being a long time "fan". But I don't know of a man ever doing it.

Last edited:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Aubarn fan converts, selling their AU gear on Craigslist.

I have a strong feeling that this isn't a he, but a she. Pink hat, earings, Boa scarf...........plus the fact that I've seen several women switch allegiances after being a long time "fan". But I don't know of a man ever doing it.
I actually meant to type she

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

No... That sounds like a typical Auburn "man" to me.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Maybe it is Miss Alabama :)

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala

I had a arrogant ex brother who did. He switched to tha barn and swore he had never been a Bama fan. The look on his face was priceless when I found an old picture (about 15 years old) and he was wearing a Bama jersey. He was the most arrogant POS Aubie I ever knew.

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL

I'm thinking about buying these items , sitting on them for 20 or so years when AU has a decent team , and selling them for a big profit !

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

My aubie SIL was temporarily a ship-jumper, but she realized that I saw right through it so that didn't last long. She's back to wearing her aubie gear, and in a way I'm proud of her again.
Her being an aubie doesn't bother me in the least. We're family, and as such we sit on opposite sides only one day a year.
I'm more offended by someone falsely changing allegiances just because their own team happens to suck than someone who maintains their allegiance regardless of W/L records.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003

Man, I'm working night shift at my job. I am NOT clicking a Craigslist link here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.