Worried (hope the team is prepared)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The last time ND won a title they beat Michigan State 20-3.................

They beat MSU this year 20-3
The last time Alabama won a title, Auburn didn't score an offensive point in the Iron Bowl.

Auburn didn't score an offensive point in the 2012 Iron Bowl...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm worried big time! I hope my heart is still beating after this game. I think I had a nightmare last night after watching Fla vs Louisville. Thinking that ND could put a beating on Bama like this one, that's a nightmare! We may need some help from above! Coach Bryant, are you listening or reading this? We may need divine intervention, since Touchdown Jesus is located on ND's campus. I hope they didn't bring the Pope to Miami!

I sure can't listen to Jessie Palmer, et al on ESPN. After his prediction regarding Florida beating Louisville, I didn't think Florida would have any problem last night. This just shows what he knows! Not much! Everybody on TideFans could do just as good a job as Jessie P.

I just gotta stop listening to the talking heads, esp. Mr. Palmer, who have NO Clue regarding what will happen in the Biggest Game in the history of College Football. Seems like they only fill talking space on ESPN with guesses and very BAD guesses when they do guess.

Mr. Corso, where are you? I hope you pick ND!

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
I hope the Florida loss will get the team's attention. ND has great motivation

to beat the SEC's power hype. Florida was flat and the Cardinals super pumped.

We are 1-5 against the Irish so we must not be overconfident.
as long as we don't throw a pick 6 on the first play of the game i think we'll be fine :)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I'm worried big time! I hope my heart is still beating after this game. I think I had a nightmare last night after watching Fla vs Louisville. Thinking that ND could put a beating on Bama like this one, that's a nightmare! We may need some help from above! Coach Bryant, are you listening or reading this? We may need divine intervention, since NO Touchdown Jesus is located on ND's campus. I hope they didn't bring the Pope to Miami!

I sure can't listen to Jessie Palmer, et al on ESPN. After his prediction regarding Florida beating Louisville, I didn't think Florida would have any problem last night. This just shows what he knows! Not much! Everybody on TideFans could do just as good a job as Jessie P.

I just gotta stop listening to the talking heads, esp. Mr. Palmer, who have NO Clue regarding what will happen in the Biggest Game in the history of College Football. Seems like they only fill talking space on ESPN with guesses and very BAD guesses when they do guess.

Mr. Corso, where are you? I hope you pick ND!
FIFY...this renaming was done by consensus of CFB football fans everywhere, after the Stanford game this year...or not. :wink:

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Re: Worried

I think UF's loss can only be motivation for our team, and it wouldn't surprise me if it came up in our team discussions. If I'm right, a redshirt senior this year was at that Utah game. If you start off playing flat in such a high-pressure game there's almost no recovering.

Did you see how the UF players acted last night? Every time they tackled someone they acted like they had an "S" on their chests despite the 30-10 score. Their attitude problem was pretty evident.

Also, I don't know if Jeff Driskell has been that bad all year, but he's a sack begging to happen. Can't take two steps up into the pocket; stands still for 8 seconds staring at one receiver. A Bama or UGA or LSU would have just rammed it down UL's throats with ease.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011

Actually, I read an article last week dione by a ND type, that detailed all the "omens" and similarities between this team and previous Champions. I took a quick look and could not find it jsut now - but it was very interesting

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012

Worried? Sure I'm worried. I'm always worried. BUT, I believe in our team. I also believe CNS knows how to do his job better than anyone can tell him. They will just have to play the game and we'll see what happens.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.