what are your thoughts on K State vs Oregon tonight.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
When they announced the bowls, this is the only one other than us v nd that i thought would be an interesting match-up. the only time i watched either of these teams was that fateful night in november when both clubs graciously pooped themselves.

is this going to be a shootout type game? i find those interesting if they involve teams i don't care about and the games are relatively competitive

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
On one hand, I see this being an Oregon blowout. They have so much speed, and we saw how K-State handled Baylor's speed. Add the delay gave Oregon time to heal, and I see a blowout.

OTOH, have to wonder where Kelly's mind is. He's reportedly scheduled interviews with 3 NFL teams. How distracting will this be?

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
With K-State allowing only 120 yards rushing per game and Oregon rushing for over 320 yards per game, something's gotta give. I think Oregon is the better team, and they are good with matchups and misdirection to get their guys good running lanes. Oregon scores their average of 50 pts and leaves K-State in the dust.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Oregon is losing their coach -- and their 15 minutes is almost up -- K State keeps is close and pulls out a close one in the 4th

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
This is a very intriguing game. Oregon should win, but I would not be at all surprised to see Snyder have his team ready to hold Oregon.
If I'm making a prediction, I would pick Oregon to win by 14. But, I won't be shocked to see Kansas State win.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Oregon will beat Kansas State like a drum.
I believe that Oregon will beat Kansas State like Baylor did. It could be worse than that game.

However, I would like to see Kansas State win! I like their coach. I just don't think they have the talent to stop Oregon. They couldn't even stop Baylor when they were #1.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Barner and DAT have a big game...Mariotta learns his lesson from the Stanford game and takes the plays the defense is giving him (off the zone read and in the passing game). Oregon wins something like 42-28.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.