Heading down to Miami

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Just got finished watching the Oregon/K-state game and packing. Heading out the door in an hour (2am) to catch a flight in KC to Miami to attend every single bama event I can over the next 4 days till the game. This is my first year getting to actually attend games (the cowboy classic vs Michigan, vs Mizzou, and this one) despite having lived in Alabama for years. I have not been a lifelong Alabama fan like many of you. I grew up attending Va Tech, WV, and UVA games but never got into those teams. Then I moved to Alabama where football comes first before eating, sleeping, and drinking....well, maybe not drinking.

Thanks to everyone on these boards, and all the fans I've met so far. It's hard to recall any event I look forward to so much as the kickoff of a bama game (sorry wife) or the happiness it brings me when we (read; the college students who work their butts off with Coach Saban) win. I'm finishing off my bachelors this year and transferring to the Alabama online degree program to obtain a Masters from the University, just so I can be that much more a part of the University of Alabama.

I hope to see many of you down there as we cheer on the team to what is hopefully another National Championship.

ROLL TIDE!

If this is posted to the wrong section I apologize. I'm delirious from being up 27 hours due to not being able to sleep because of the game on Monday. Move, delete, or do whatever needs to be done if necessary.

ColumbusTide

1st Team
Jan 10, 2007
I am on a flight right now from Columbus with a bunch of Notre Dame fans. Can't wait until I am not outnumbered.

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TATTOOGUY!!! Roll Tide buddy and have a safe trip down.

I'm leaving Mobile at 3:45pm. Will be walking through Atlanta airport with my "No Dame Way" t-shirt and A white cap. Give me a Roll Tide if you see me. Arriving Fort Myers at 8pm. Driving over to Miami in the morning flying the Bama flags and blarring Sweet Home Alabama and other Alabama themed songs

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TATTOOGUY!!! Roll Tide buddy and have a safe trip down.

I'm leaving Mobile at 3:45pm. Will be walking through Atlanta airport with my "No Dame Way" t-shirt and A white cap. Give me a Roll Tide if you see me. Arriving Fort Myers at 8pm. Driving over to Miami in the morning flying the Bama flags and blarring Sweet Home Alabama and other Alabama themed songs
That's awesome! Where are you when I travel? :)

After coming home from bringing the team my crew and I (all decked out in our Alabama jerseys and carrying our flags, shakers and such) got lots of Roll Tide's as we made our way thru ATL.

CrimsonTide13

Suspended
Aug 12, 2011
Huntsville, AL
At the Fontainebleau. Absolutely amazing here. Meet a few players. Really good young men. Prices here are out of control!

My girlfriend has a new crush. She went from Mark Ingram to Trent to AJ and now Dee Hart. He needs to keep his shirt on! LOL

CrimsonTide13

Suspended
Aug 12, 2011
Huntsville, AL
A mix of everything. Majority of Tide fans though. The Rich British people get it. They are very nice too. The ones confused and "stuck up" are the Italians and Russians.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
A mix of everything. Majority of Tide fans though. The Rich British people get it. They are very nice too. The ones confused and "stuck up" are the Italians and Russians.
Dealing with Italians in airports can be very interesting sometimes. Years ago, my wife and I had flown out to Crested Butte to ski and we landed at the same time as a charter of Italians. It's little airport and there wasn't any baggage carousel, just a long stainless ramp separated from the outside with a heavy rubber curtain, cut into strips, to separate us waiting from the outside frigidity. First, the Italians pushed past the Americans. Then, they started climbing the ramp, pushing through the curtain and outside to claim their baggage and skis right off the carts. I wish I'd had a camera handy to record the looks on the Americans' faces. There was a door down to our left to the outside. If they were that antsy to get their stuff, they could have just gone out the door and circled around back - much easier than climbing a slippery ramp. (Some of them did fall.)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.