LB Matthew Thomas Updates

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Re: Matthew Thomas

I think the staff believes that Thomas is a fine player, but in truth we haven't pushed him hard for a commitment. He's a poor scheme fit, and we just have a hard time seeing how he would consistently make his way onto the field in Tuscaloosa. If we ran a traditional 4-3, we would be all over this kid, but that is just not the case.

For the most part, I think we have pursued him mainly to keep up looks and stay in good standing in the community down that way.

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL
Re: Matthew Thomas

I think the staff believes that Thomas is a fine player, but in truth we haven't pushed him hard for a commitment. He's a poor scheme fit, and we just have a hard time seeing how he would consistently make his way onto the field in Tuscaloosa. If we ran a traditional 4-3, we would be all over this kid, but that is just not the case.

For the most part, I think we have pursued him mainly to keep up looks and stay in good standing in the community down that way.

I think CNS gave him the same message he gave Liner . They will both be in Crimson Wed . rtr...;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.