Question: What will be Bama's first play from scrimmage?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Depends on field position. If ND gets the ball first and has to punt, Bama will hopefully have good field position. If Bama gets the ball inside ND territory somehow, I expect a PA deep bomb to Coop. If the ball is in Bama territory, I would look for a rollout pass to Williams or Vogler.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The last few games we've been opening with the passing game and staying with it too long IMO. I predict a play action pass of some sort...to Cooper.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I hope we're on defense first, too.

But I will predict our first play on offense will be a "gimmick" throw-back play like McEloy completed to Colin Peek in the 2009 SECCG.
I don't know what you call that play, other than a touchdown :)

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Depends on field position. If ND gets the ball first and has to punt, Bama will hopefully have good field position. If Bama gets the ball inside ND territory somehow, I expect a PA deep bomb to Coop. If the ball is in Bama territory, I would look for a rollout pass to Williams or Vogler.
Exactly my thoughts.
we may not set in the red zone all night.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I hope we're on defense first, too.

But I will predict our first play on offense will be a "gimmick" throw-back play like McEloy completed to Colin Peek in the 2009 SECCG.
I don't know what you call that play, other than a touchdown :)
Was that our Hispanic backup qb that year? :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.